LTD MH-301 review by ESP

ESP: LTD MH-301

Purchased from: Sam Ash

The guitar has two EMG-HZ pickups in both neck and bridge, and their not that bad, they're really good if you wanna play metal abd yet flexible enough to play in blues. It's so rich in gain and bright in tone, it's amazing. Very, very good sustain. Just awesome for the price. But if you really want that Metallica sound, get EMG 81/60s.1

This is a very solid, good looking, great sounding guitar. It fits all my music types, which is pretty much everything. It just exlodes when I put it into my Peavey transtube transformer 112, and sound hectic when I plug it into my Korg AX1500G. I compared this to dozens of other guitar including; Jackson guitars, ESP kh-202, Ibanez RG style guitars, and Fender, and this surely takes the cake. Well done ESP ltd.

This guitar is very reliable. The hardest thing is keeping the pointed tip untainted, cause it sticks out. The strap buttons are pretty solid, they don't let the strap slip. This is a very reliable piece, not counting the selector Switch prob. I could definitely use this guitar without a backup.

This guitar is built for speed, cause it just rips through the competition. The setup on it factory wasn't really bad, it was just a little high. But I adjusted the floyd rose and its much better now. The pickups were perfect. The guitar did have some flaws on it though, when I got it it was missin a screw on the locking nut, but I found it it was sam ash that lost it not the factory. Also another thing kinda pissed me off about it, when I got it the selector Switch was cutting out, so I took it back to get it fixed. Well the model was discontinued and the Switch had to be special ordered. It still needs to be replaced. Other than that the guitar is just AWESOME!!!

This guitar has it all. If you're into soloing this is one hell of a guitar. First of all it has 24xj frets, which come in handy when doing a solo. The pickup configuration is great with H/H settings. The finish is just amazing for the price. The neck has such a smoothe action to it, you can race from top to bottom on this guitar in less than a second (if you're good at that).

GodBlock
    I own one of these guitars, I was given it for my 21st birthday, until then I had a Fender Squire I still have the guitar 8 years later and I totally love it. Had some of the issues with the selector but other than that it's a beast of a guitar.