LTD MH-301 review by ESP

ESP: LTD MH-301

Purchased from: ebay

I like to play Slayer so this guitar suits me pretty well. I play throguh a Randall rg 100 with the stomp box that came with it. It could use a little more tweaking and fuzz. it is great for the best guitar I have ever playedfor the heave chords and the is almost no ringing on the frets. It has goos variety in sound and a lot of options but the best is the ditortion bridge pickup.

i love Slayer and Metallica. this guitar with the right equipment and string width can bring anything i want and for only $225 i dont think i could find a better guitar for the money. as compared to my bc rich this guitar blows it away and i dont even want to talk about my Ibanez RG120 that this is a pile of crap. this is the best guitar i own i sugest getting one no questions asked if you can for under 400 dollars this ax is a beast. i dont regret for one second getting this guitar. it it were stolen i would try to find another one on ebay or buy an mh-400.

I haven't had this guitar for too long now but it seems real solid. I would bring my bc rich as a backup but only because you can never know what's going to happen. And the strap buttons are set in concrete. The guitar has very few blemishes and the neck through design has no bend.

the action I give a 8.5 the fit and finish I give a solid 10+ the guitar feels so solid in my hands. I also have a B\.C\. Rich Bich NJ series and it fealt like a baby in my hands. everything was set up perfectly. the finish on this guitar is so beautiful that I like to det it up in achair across the room so I can look and it and beat my meat. Just kidding but it really is amazing.

24 XJ frets I think it was made in 2003 the styling ofthe body I fairly plane from the front view but up close it is a sick guitar. the finish on this guitar can't be truly enoyed through any picture. the licensed Floyd Rose on mine vis keeping it's tune really well. 5-way selector pickup.