LTD MH-50 review by ESP

ESP: LTD MH-50

I play Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, and Metallica mostly. The guitar is perfect for all of them. Great heavy sound coming through when playing it. I use a discontinued Yamaha DG 80-112 and everything works out great. Distortion, it sounds great. No fret buzz. Clean, as clean as it can be. Little feedback, so there's no annoying sound after you done playing.

I wanted this guitar from when I laid eyes on it.This guitar was the right choice for metal/hard rock. Divebombs are good, no fret buzz, little feedback, and at a cheap price! I've looked around everywhere for a cheap guitar. I searched Ibanez and Jackson, but nothing can match the quality and price of ESP. This guitar doesn't disappoint.

I use this as a practice guitar, but soon a live guitar. Hardware lasts a long time.You can do anything to this and it'll still look good. But what you really want to depend on is the floyd. The floyd will not go out of tune. No matter what you do! I've sat down playing it 5 hours a day divebombing and bending it and it doesn't go out of tune! So the floyd is reliable.

Everything was great from the start. No faults when opened from the box. Just it was slightly out of tune, but I fixxed it immediatly. So my guitar was like a near perfect.

This is my second electric guitar. Basic features of this guitar include a Floyd Rose Special on mine (So it's one of the newer ones), 24 XJ frets, Rosewood fingerboard, Maple, neck, Bolt-On construction, Black finish, Two passive ESP LH-150 Humbuckers, one volume, one tone, and a 3 way switch. This guitar did not come with a case.

samthehellboy20
    I own a mh50 and I have messed up with its strings action and the guitar is buzzing like hell, Help! how can I fix it??
    Borhan801
    i just bought a used one & my God its really is a versatile guitar which can adopt any tone you want(i m slightly advance beginner ).i have use sx les paul before but now this guitar is changing my confidence on playing more speedy solo & really go for any type metal to hard rock song .if you really want a guitar which has possible the best wood in this budget range then go for it .its neck is much smoother & better than eve esp mh 50 (i have played both)its neck is so comfortable & fast that you just love to hold onto it & spend time like hours after hours in learning .its has really owsome cleane tone .I would say really clean distortion which make this guitar different