LTD RZK-600 review by ESP

ESP: LTD RZK-600

This guitar is perfect for my stile. Mainly I play lots of metal, power, trash and even progressive. If that's your stile, it is perfect. The sound is very bright and powerful at the same time. You can go dive bomb for hours and it stays in tune for ever, this guitar can scream a lot and has a very decent sustain due to the neck thru. But it does not have very much versatility on the sound. The cleans are kinda plain but it can be fixed changing the neck pickup, which I'm planning to do. No noise at all, even with the volume all the way up. It's a great guitar for metal.

This guitar it's perfect for headbangers, hehe. Suits metal perfectly. I've been playing for about 12 years and I love this guitar. I also own a Jackson DX10D Dinky and the LTD totally blows it away. If it were stolen I'd buy it again. I really like this guitar. It looks really different and it literally shines. Maybe I'd expect more versatility of sounds, but if your planning to play some in-your-face, hardcore, agressive metal, you won't be thinking even on tweaking anything. It's a great guitar and I fully recommend it.

This guitar is hard solid as a rock. Everything about it looks like it was made to last and looks in it's place. I'd definitely play it without a backup on a gig, or many. The only problem is fingerprinting in the pickguard, you will have to take care of it constantly.

The RZK came ready to play from the factory. The action is perfect and the floyd is in place and ready to abuse it. The pickups were adjusted perfectly and everything was working correctly. No flaws or any complains about it. Maybe it can feel a little heavy, but nothing to worry about.

This guitars was made in Korea, 2007. It has 24 extra jumbo frets. It is neck thru body and 25.5" scale. Thin U. It has a beautiful solid gray top, chrome hardware with a mirror pickguard out of plastic. Alder body, 3 piece maple neck, rosewood fingerboard. The shape is the same of the Monsrite guitars, it's like an inverted Strat, sort of. Original Floyd Rose, locking tuners (Grovers). One volume knob, three way toggle. This pickups are EMG 81, both neck and bridge. Custom crosses inlays and the same cross at the top of the body in the tail. It came with it's original ESP hardcase. I'd give a 10 if it came with other combination of pickups, maybe 81/85 or 81/60.

Dean-Junkie
    This is Richard Z. Kruspe's(Rammstein) Signature Guitar, and that guy is tottally right is so ****ing versatile
    WolfenAuge
    @MetalFanNo1 Yes, they dont. When first I heard that I thought I m going to jump from a bridge. This guitar is my dream and they stopped the production ! F*C* it ! >_
    MetalFanNo1
    Today they don't produce this guitar anymore i think. Now richard kruspe from rammstein has a new model, so look at www.espguitars.com for it.
    Skilferd
    Where do they sell that guitar at nowadays? i cant find it anywhere email me at skilferd@live.com
    schatz xi
    You Americans are so culturally ignorant. It is spelled Vlkerball; it's internationally spelled Voelkerball. but whatever
    der_meister_08
    VanTheKraut wrote: dude you didnt speel volkerball right... You say you speak german, I am German It comes from the word Volker= folks or peopleand ball = dance
    actually he kinda did because we dont have some of the the letters in english like the ones with the funny little symbols over them so when using it as a name in the english language you should use the "oe" to make the same sound as the o with the two dots over it in deutsch. not trying to make anyone feel stupid or flame just adding my opinion/two cents. oh and you didnt spell "spell" right lol kinda ironic. anyway rammstein si my favorite band and the rzk-1 is my favorite guitar but i definately wouldnt turn the rzk-600 down since i will probably never be able to afford the real signature model lol. anyway sorry if i offended anyone and good day =)
    R4mm2t31n
    lol anyways... i want this sexy guitar 2 but i never see it in the stores and rammstein its one of my favorite bans also i saw this sexy guitar at ebays like 2 or 3 months back and it was just for $300 bucks OMG the cheapest price your gona find, but at that time i didnt have the money T-T sorrry for my bad english not my 1st language...
    VanTheKraut
    VanTheKraut
    NebraskanMaggot
    My friend is totally obsessed over this guitar. Which I have no problem saying that I am rather attracted to it. The shape is not something I am too in love with, but it's cool to go outside my box. I have not had the chance of playing this guitar yet, but I plan on doing so very soon. My friends and I are probably the most obsessed people with Rammstein. I fell in love with this guitar while watching Voelkerball. (Yes, I spelled it right. I speak German.) On Los (go! or -less), towards the end, where Flake freaks out, he uses it, and it's just beautiful.
    Gitarrenspieler
    very awesome guitar... i've played both this model and the ESP RZK-1... they're pretty much the same really. i'm hoping this is my grad present.
    dan_d_superman
    wow that is a really sexy guitar...i would like to at least try this thing out, i shall go hunting. .
    stadlzeit
    Actually he did spell it right. It's Völkerball but if you don't have the 'ö' you spell it oe.