LTD SC-207 review by ESP

ESP: LTD SC-207

Purchased from: Furtados, Bangalore, India

Sounds absolutely killer. The clean tone is amazing. I've tried Shecter Demon 7 and Ibanez RG7321. This is on par with those guitars..may be even better. I play absolutely everything from classical to death metal and this will go along with pretty much everything just fine. I don't think I'll touch my 6 stringers ever again! Right now, I'm using a Zoom G2.1U processor and a marshall/stranger amp.

Okay, first of all, I'm not a Deftones fan..or even a Stephen Carpenter fan(well, I just think hes good). So that is not the reason behind me buying this guitar. I was looking for a seven stringer, tried a couple of em and this felt just right. I have been playing for over seven years now and this is my fifth guitar. The tone is brilliant. If it gets stolen/lost, I'll probably buy it again or may be I'll buy the Shecter Damien 7. I just wish it had a tremolo bar.

I bought this guitar a couple of weeks back so I probably cannot comment on the durability But I got a 5 year warranty card..so I'm guessing it'll be durable! The strap buttons are good..so its not just going to fall off(one of my guitars actually did!) I am definitely gonna use this to all of my shows from now on..

Absolutely flawless. Was well setup. The action was perfect for me. The pickups were adjusted just fine. Nothing where it was not supposed to be. I totally fell in love with it the minute I saw it.

It is a wonderful guitar with a basswood body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard. Its made in China but there is nothing to worry about! There is NO INLAY!..which is kinda good so that you can make your own :)! It has a H-H pickup configuration and is my first seven stringer..so may be I'll rate it a little more because i'm really excited about it!