LTD Truckster review by ESP

ESP: LTD Truckster

Price paid: C$ 1050

Purchased from: music pro

suit my style very well, metal, rock, punk, grunge, etc... I use it in Randall RG100G3 with Behringer tube overdrive, the pickup is very quiet (its active pickup!) its very bright sound on overdrive and medium high on clean... With roll of the tone knob you can get any style and output with this guitar!

It a metal guitar first! I'm playing since 10 years old now and I had try some Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Samick and I prefer this guitar to any one I've tried before! It a Les Paul look with modern sound! If it was stolen I was buy another one for sure. It my main guitar since I got it. Its very punchy, heavy, clean, fast, and solid!

It's only make a month I had this guitar, but it look like a tank! Very solid the finish is very hard to scratch, the guitar keep is tuning perfectly, neck was just the right size and very straight and solid... With this look you don't mind to scratch it or chip it. It look like its from the factory! It's trustable enough to use it in every gig and live!

The guitar was very well set-up from factory. Except the second fret and the 14th need to be sand down on the treble side to be perfectly built! Pickup was set up right on the spot from factory, intonation neck was very straight and solid. All parts was tight from factory.

2012 made in Korea, 22 frets, 24.75 scale, 22 xj frets, mahogany neck mahogany body with maple top, flat black finish with sand wear spots from factory, Les Paul style body, tone pro locking bridge, ESP locking tuners, satin chrome hardware, JH EMG active signature pickup.