LTD Viper-10 review by ESP

• Reviewer's score: 1 Junky
ESP: LTD Viper-10

Price paid: A$ 100

Sounds pretty ordinary unless played through effects of some kind. If you want good sound go elsewhere.

I play all kinds of music. I've been playing guitar for seven years, and this is the worst guitar I've ever played. And I've played a awful Legacy Stratocaster copy. If you want a beginners guitar, buy an Ibanez GRX20. A little bit pricier, but will last for ages. Heck, I'm still using mine. It is actually a brilliant starter guitar. I've had people with more expensive guitars comment on how good it is. Buy that instead. By the way, I only put in ones because there is no zero.

If you're playing this live you're an idiot. I wouldn't depend on it for a single song. The hardware will not last, it will pop out at some point because it is set so high up.

Was a friends guitar, but because the pickups and bridge were so high off the body, it was difficult to play. Beginners will love it... for about a day, when the novelty wears off. Bridge has oxidized. Most bridges don't oxidize... ever.

Bog standard sh-tbox. pickups average, bridge massive, frets massive. If you're looking for features go elsewhere.

flamethrower77
    I am new here and made an ac. just to add few words about this ltd viper-10. I have 14 years of experience and played on different guitars, low and high priced. Just have this guitar few days and don't know how it works with original pickups, because I always have to change it. This time I changed bridge p.u. with Shaller HOT STUFF and it sound f***** great, this one is a good guitar for begginer and also experienced guitarist too but need to be modified. Wood is a good alternative for mahogany which some arrogant companies buy from some parts of the planet earth and with this devastate forests which are protected. Finish is not so great like other higher rated models but can be accepted.
    AlluAhokas
    No need to talk down this guitar. I use it for low tunings and it farts quite well for doom. Holds tune no problem. Possibly i got a special one since the neck is straight as well. Made in China got it for 75 Euros.