LTD Viper-50 review by ESP

ESP: LTD Viper-50

Purchased from: Mothers Music

This guitar has great sound for metal, rock, clean, acoustic. I use a DigiTech footpedal with about 120 different effects and it sounds great with everyone. It has full sound and great quality sound.

My overall impression on this is awesome! It is a great guitar for beginners, intermediate and even advanced players. If this guitar was stole or lost I would definitly buy another one like it and if they didn't have one I'd probably go with any other one of the ESP guitars. They are all good reliable guitars that wont fall apart after a week of hard playing.

This is a very reliable and sturdy guitar. I have bounced it off walls, chairs, and pretty much anything else that was near me and I dont have a single scratch or chip taken out of it. It is a very heavy guitar which I dont mind cause I like to think that what I'm playing actually has some meat to it not like these other cheap guitars that weigh like 2 pounds and feel like they are hollow. I've had this guitar for almost a year now and I love it. Nothing has gone wrong with it except for breaking a bunch of strings but thats cause I play a lot of heavy songs.

When I got this guitar everything was in excellent working condition and I hardly had to change any of the origional setting except for tweaking a few things to my likings.

This is a great ESP guitar for heavy metal, hard rock, or whatever you really want to play. bolt-on construction; 24.75" scale; agathis body; maple neck; rosewood fingerboard; dot inlays; ESP LH-100 pickups; volume & tone controls w/3-way toggle; black hardware; Tune-O-Matic bridge w/stop.