60th Anniversary Standard Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: 60th Anniversary Standard Stratocaster

Purchased from: Music World

I have used it on a full size Peavey PA system. It gives that signature Strat sound, with all the versatility of any other guitar. On the bridge pickup, it gives a thick tele-style sound. It sounds great with all different kind of effects, and can play any style of music that you desire.

I play alot of classic rock, and some metal, even with the effects the guitar can follow, and still sound right for what I play. I like this guitar and I would love to have another, just with a floyd rose tremelo instead. If you are going to buy a Strat, invest in a floyd rose tremelo.

Everything seems very solid, it can take the abuse of the whammy bar, and still sound great and stay in tune. I think I will have this guitar, and pass it down to my kid, becuase I think with the right TLC, this guitar can last.

I bought it from the store, it has great action, havent had to mess with it, and the strings had a fine sound, even though they were the stock Fender Super Bullet stings. I had to adjust the middle and neck pick up after purchasing, but it only takes 15 seconds with a screwdriver. The only problem that I had, I have with all my guitars is that the input jack becomes loose from removing cables, and rattles sometimes. It will cut out if not tightned.

The only significant detail that is noticable to this guitar, is the little circle logo on the back of the headstock. I purchased mine in a left handed Electron Blue. It is a very nice looking guitar. It comes with a 3 ply pick gurad and comes in several different colors, like black, chrome, brown sunburst, midnight wine, and arctic white, coming in either rosewood or a maple neck. Comfort-contoured alder body, three single-coil pickups and standard synchronized tremolo. It has a 5-way pickup selector, with a gold Switch. 21 Medium Jumbo frets, Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines. Comes with a Standard Fender Gig Bag.