60th Anniversary Standard Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: 60th Anniversary Standard Stratocaster

The sound is great but you have to get new pickups. The ones that come with the guitar are stock pickups. I recomend that Fender Vinatge Strat Noiseless Pickups. They really bring out the sound in the guitar. I use it on all settings it depends what I am playing. I usally distort the guitar but on clean it sounds perfect. The guitar has a wide varity of sounds and can have a tremlo bar attached to it.

I play punk rock and pop punk and it really make the power choards sound great! I have been playing for about 3. If this guitar was stolen I would kill the dude that did it. Great guitar difintly get it! I would difinty get it over the Gibson SG, it mabey more money but it has a better sound and better quaility.

The guitar is vey durable with the hard case. Strao buttons are solid. Yes I use the guitar at a gig without a backup (but I do have backup strings). Pickguard is solid and can be replaced if it gets too beat up. The pickguard doesn't seem to scrach very little or if at all. I could trust my life with this guitar!

No flaws from the factory the finish was perfect! I replaced the pickups so I would not know if they were placed right. Yes the top was bookmatched and bridge was fine. I did not like the strings that came with the guitar I would recommend the Fender bullets ten gauge they also bring out the best sound in the guitar.