60th Anniversary Standard Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: 60th Anniversary Standard Stratocaster

It does have quite a full sound. I was worried with buying it that it was going to be to twangy with its sound but with the tone knobs set and it set on the fourth switch selector I have found a nice sound. I thing that having the maple kneck version of it makes quite a difference with the sound and the playing.

Yeah its a nice guitar to play and does have a nice tone. Not over exited about it seing as I've played many other guitars which I think are better. I would suggest buying one due to the fact that its very good for your money and once set up it has a nice sound, a smaller neck good for solo's and bar chords. I'm more into 80s hair metal so I'm looking for more of a deeper metal sound. Still a good guitar for the buy.

I was very pleased about how the guitar was when I bought it. I could easyly take this guitar to a performance and trust it 100 percent. I have put strap locks on it for my own peice of mind because the guitar does get thrown about a little when being played. I've heard that stratocasters only play better and get a nicer tone as they get older so I'm looking forward to playing it in years to come.

I did have to re-set the action when I bought it due to the fact that coming from the factory thhe string hights were all different. Apart from that and changing the strings which is expected I couldnt fault how it was set at all. Is a good guitar to play.

I bought this guitar about five months ago always been between buying one but I thought if not I would regret it eventually. I have now fallen in love with Fender guitars. I'm more of a PRS man myself but now had a new light for fenders. Also looking into getting a Telecaster.