American Deluxe Fat Strat review by Fender

Fender: American Deluxe Fat Strat

My music style is rock & pop (Foo Fighters, The Hives, The Killers, Green Day, RHCP, Electric Six). This guitar can handle every music style you want. Pickup configuration suits every style you can dream of. I use my guitar with a Randall RG75G2 I experience a light hum, the pickups do make noise (buy Noiselss pickups if you don't want this, or just turn down your volume while not playing), but I get most of the noise because I use a real cheap cable between my guitar and my amp. I'll take care of this soon. If you want a versatile guitar with a great sound, buy this one.

This guitar can handle every style of music, so if you're looking for a wonderful guitar for a reasonable price, this is the one you need. I've been playing guitar for 5 years, both electric and acoustical, this is my second electric. I previously owned a cheap Washburn; the difference is fenomenal! I love everyhting about my guitar, the look, the touch, and most important, the sound. There's no need to buy an American Strat, just buy a Mexican and change the pickups and you'll be fine. Do make sure you try your guitar in the shop before buying one. Take the best one you find. You can't just look at a guitar and say it's a good one. I can recommend this baby to anyone. It's a keeper for sure.

Guitar is really good set up. The sweet Mexican who took care of mine did a good job. Didn't have to change anything at all. Hey, it's a Fender.

The American Deluxe Fat Stratocaster is a stunning piece of classic Fender craftsmanship. These instruments feature a beautiful 1/8" thick piece of solid figured maple, either quilted or flame, that is hand bent to the top for the perfect sonic and visual compliment. It is the ultimate in high-performance. Classically contoured solid "tone-wood" bodies and new distinctive neck shapes fit like a glove. Additional configurations include the new Fender DH-1 Humbucker in the bridge position and an LSR Roller Nut. The two Noiseless pickups in the neck and bridge position are wound extra hot for proper balance with the humbucker.

bropark08
    i have this guitar too, its awesome! ive had it for about 2 months and i have had 0 problems with it. i would GREATLY reccomend it
    BassManX
    kick ass guitar,Ian d'sa uses these so id trust it, ps montego black with gold pickgaurd is the crem de la crem
    SiLvErStrAt
    i have one and it has great tone at any tuning , and stays in tune , if u have good strings and a good amp u got urself a nice tone usable in any gig.