American Deluxe Stratocaster FMT HSS review by Fender

Fender: American Deluxe Stratocaster FMT HSS

This Strat is very good for anything. But very good for Rythym and Blues. This suits me very well. I use a Line 6 Spider II and it sounds great! Excellent rich full bold sound. You can do anything with this guitar!

I play Rock and blues it's great for me. I've been playing for six years. I have owned a Epiphone SG. But this is 20 times better! If it was stolen I would for surely buy it again. I like everything about it, don't hate anything about it. But the coolest thing is the S-1 button.

This guitar is good for playing live. Everything seems it will last long. I can depend on it at a gig without a backup. The finish is great.

They set it up very good. Pickups knobs and everything is fine.

It was made in 2004 it's a 0th Anniversary American Deluxe Strat. It's a 22 fret long maple C shaped neck. The cool thing about the deluxe strats are that they have an S-1 Button. You push it and it switches the pickups around. It came with great noiseless pickups, locking Fender tuners. It came with a whammy bar, '50th Anniversary Tweed case, a strap, a cord and polisher.