American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS review by Fender

Fender: American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS

The DH-1 isn't as hot has the Dimarzio X2N in my Ibanez RG470, but thats to be expected. But overall, I think this guitar sounds better than my Ibanez which has top of the line DiMarzio and Fender pickups. The pickups aren't noisy at all, because they are noiseless pickups, and I'm running it through a DigiTech GNX4 through a 100 watt Peavey Bandit 112 amp. I play hardrock/progressive rock, and this guitra could definitely suit those styles with ease.

Like I said above, I play hardrock/progressive, and I think it could handle it well. I've been playing about 3 years, and I'm so happy I got this guitar. This guitar has everything, noiseless pickups, S-1 switching, an LSR rolling nut, it's just perfect. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this guitar. The only thing I wish is that I would have gotten this guitar earlier!

This guitar could withstand anything, its a Fender, so you know its reliable. The hardware is top of the line, its got an LSR rolling nut, and a super nice bridge, this guitar has it all.

I had to lower the action a bit when I got home, other than that, nothing was wrong with it at all, and the pickups are perfectly positioned. The finish looks like it will last a life time, I am very happy with it.

I bought this guitar a few days ago, and I love it. The orignal price of the guitar was $1000, but I was cut a deal, and I couldn't pass it up. I have an awesome crimson red transparent with a black pickgaurd, black covers/knobs, and a sweet matching black headstock. This guitar has 22 frets medium jumbo frets, with abalone dot position inlays. The pickups on this guitar are amazing, there is a Fender DH-1 humbucker in the bridge, 1 Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Strat Pickup (middle), and 1 Hot Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Strat Pickup (neck). This guitar has the 5-way selector Switch, with the S-1 switching. Its got a modern C shape maple neck too. And it even has Fender/Schaller Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed locking tuning machines. This guitar is amazing.