American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS review by Fender

Fender: American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS

The sound is absolutely fantastic. I play mainly Hard Rock and progressive and at fits my style perfectly. It is not noisy on any of the pickup setting. The guitar, on the mid and neck pickup sounds like a classic Hendrix tone which I like a lot and would recommend this guitar to anyone.

This instrument is a perfect match for the style that I play, as I mentioned before. I have been playing for 7 years and I own a Marshall JCM 900 SL-X Series and it sounds nice playing through it. If this we're stolen or lost, I would be very pissed, but I would by it again. I mainly love the tone of the guitar and the finish. It is a beauty. I didn't compare this to other products because I knew this would blow everything else away, except a Gibson Les Paul, lol. It's a great instrument so go ahead and buy it!

This guitar withstands live playing quite nicely. I'm playing gigs all the time with it. The strap buttons a perfectly solid although I did add locking tuners to enhance that effect. The finish will pretty much last forever unless you don't take care of it. It is a very sturdy instrument and it will be a very nice adition to your instrument rack. :)

The guitar was set up perfectly at the factory but the only flaw was that my volume knob really didn't enhance the volume it kinda just sounded like the volume was turned on to the max. Other than that it was nice. The bridge was properly routed and bookmatched top, no intonation problems at all. The action was swell.

The year it was made was 2008 and it is fantastic. Its a 22 fret rosewood neck with a solid top. The body is alder and the neck wood is rosewood, it looks nice with the blue finish. It's a simple Strat model. It has a string thru body like most strats do. It has a volume and 2 tones. The bridge pickup is an HHS Humbucker which really makes it sound great. It has Sperzel locking tuners and came with a gig bag.