American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS review by Fender

Fender: American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS

My band's style is ska, punk, and hip hop infused reggae, with elements of grunge, rock, expiremental, blues, and alternative, and it fits that perfectly. Until my Fender deluxe blues reissue comes in I'm just using it on a crappy peavy practice amp, but the guitar still shines through. I also use a Crybaby wah. With the pups you can get pretty much any sound that you want, short of metal. If your looking for a heavy metal guitar get a all humbucker guitar, if not then this guitar will probably suit your musical tastes. It's extremely versatile.

I have been playing for about two years now, and I also own a Epiphone Les Paul Standard, and between the guitar there is no comparison. I would never let this guitar get stolen but if it was I would buy thig guitar again in a instant. I love everything about this guitar but the thing that stands out to me is the neck. It's so smooth and so fast, very tasty. I will take this guitar to the grave with me, peace.

I haven't played this guitar Live yet, I just go it the other day, but I see no reason why it won't stand up to Live playing. Everything on this guitar seems like it will last a lifetime. I plan on putting on strap locks, but I don't think I really need to the strap buttons seem to work great. This will be my main axe, but I won't use it without a backup, just in case, I wouldn't use any guitar Live without a backup. The finish is not only beautiful, but it seems like it will last a lifetime.

This guitar came set up perfectly other than the fact that I had to tune it. There was nothing wrong with the guitar in any way. The pups were well adjusted, and quality of wood was good, it's a Fender after all. The only thing I hate is the plastic they put over the pick guard.

My American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS was made in 2008. It has 22 medium jumbo frets. It has a maple neck, which is so smooth and fast. The finish is absolutely beautiful without a blemish on it. It has 1 volume and 2 tone nobs. 5-way selector with the s1 switching which gives you 9 different tonal options. It has 3 Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups, 1 Humbucker, and 2 Single Coils. It also has locking tuners, and a LRS roller nut. It comes with a fitted Fender case with all the case candy.