American Strat HH review by Fender

Fender: American Strat HH

Purchased from: guitar center

This guitar was made with more modern music in mind, as it has humbuckers. I mainly play metal and hard rock (Metallica, GnR, Zeppelin, AC/DC etc.) and the guitar doesnt disappoint. I also dabble in funk and blues and the guitar is very adaptable. I play through a Berhinger 212 modeling amp, and this guitar is loud. The bridge pickup is hot as hell and the neck pickup is very rich and bluesy, and you can get every sound in between with ease.

This guitar is sexy! ive been playing for 3 years and this guitar will last me another 30. Unfortuntaely, it cost a lot, so if it was stolen, I couldnt afford another. My favorite feature is the 'buckers, which in my oppinion are far superior to singles.

I suspect that this guitar would survive a nuclear explosion in perfect condition. The tremelo bridge might put it out of tune though. So beware of nukes.

The guitar has been sweet from day one. The pickups and action were perfect, as was the rest of the guitar. Only problem was it comes with Fender strings, but replacements are cheep.

My guitar was made in the US, obviously, as it is an American. It has a rosewood neck with 22 jumbo frets. The body is bright orange Strat style with a black pickguard and a string-thru-body tremelo bridge. It has a 5-way selector Switch for two Fender humbuckers (humbuckers are sweet).