American Strat HH review by Fender

Fender: American Strat HH

Purchased from: Drum city/ Guitar land

When you see humbuckers, you know that this guitar was not made for classical guitar music, although it can pull it off if needed. The guitar performs like a pro when it comes to metal and hard rock, however. The bridge pickup is extremely 'hot', while the neck is very smooth and bluesy. I generally run this through a few effects pedals into my Peavey amp, and it sounds great no matter what effects are in use.

I play all styles of music, and this guitar is definently versatile enough to match me. I have been playing for 3 years now, and I own a Squier Bullet, so you can imagine how happy I was to get this instead.

This guitar would withstand being put up on public display and brutally stoned. (although I havent actually done that). Playing live would be a piece of cake in comparison.

The guys at drum city set it up for me, so when I took it home it was about perfect. My only problem was getting that plastic stuff off of the pickguard.

My guitar was made in 2003. It is a special edition orange Strat HH. It has 22 jumbo frets on a rosewood neck. It also came with a black pickguard as well as black hardware. It comes with string-thru-body Vintage tremelo and 2 Fender humbuckers. It also has a 5-way pickup selector, a rarity for HH configurations. It has a volume control knob, and a tone knob for each humbucker.