American Strat HH review by Fender

Fender: American Strat HH

Purchased from: Paradise Guitars-Local

I've always been a Strat player I just love the feel, I play a lot fo rock and roll and some metal, also like to make my own solo's. This guitar is perfect for the style of music that I play. I have a Crate 65 Watt amp which I use some different effects. It has a rich/full sound, which I love. This guitar has a variety of different sounds, can make the Vintage sound, which most people like including me, and it can pull of heavier metal if you need it too. This guitar is an all around great buy.

Again, I play a lot of rock and roll and a little bit of metal. This guitar is an awesum fit to both those. I've been playing for about 2 years, this is my 3rd guitar. I have a brown sunburst Fat Strat and a cheap Aria starter pack. This guitar is a step or two up from both of them. The only thing I wish this had was a real single coil pickup! I love that Fender put in two humbuckers, they are amazing.

This guitar, without a doubt could withstand live playing I'd take this baby on tour 10 + times before I got any doubts. The strap buttons are definetely solid, thats always good, you don't want ur guitar falling right in front of your feet. I believe the finish on this baby will last 5 + years.

This guitar was made in America, which always gives you a hint that this is a well-made guitar. The only problem with this guitar is the pickups. Fender definetely could of used some better pickups, but besides that I'm quite happy with this guitar.

My guitar was made in America, which is nice because the re-sale value is a lot more then lets say a korean guitar. I got this guitar second hand for $700. It's a HardTail. The neck is rosewood and the body is silver with a black pickguard, which makes it look sweet. It's got a Strat style, its got a string-thru-body. Also has active electronics. It has a volume with S1 coil tap a 5 way selector and 2 tones for each humbucker. Humbuckers are awesome. It has 2 pickups but because of the S1 coil tap you can tap into each humbucker and use 'em as single coils which is nice. It has locking tuners, it also came with a Fender hardcase real nice, a strap and cable.