American Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: American Stratocaster

Purchased from: Musician's Friend

The sound of this guitar is incredible. Every tone and pitch is defined and strong. I use a Marshall 250 with this guitar and it sounds great. You can change the sound around so much with this guitar if you have a good amp, and it still sounds great. Everything about this guitar sounds great, no matter what the settings.

It is perfect for the style of music I play. If this guitar was stolen, I would buy another one most definitely, I don't thgink I would be happier with anything else. I have been playing for almost 2 years now, but I am the kind of person who caught on really quick. This guitar is perfect for me, it is good enough for me and maybe even a little better. This guitar will take you places and make people drool. I'm not gonne say anything about the case being too hard to carry and prefering a gig bag because that is bs. If you want this guitar to stay in good shpae get the case and get some muscles. Don't be a pansy and carry this around with a gig bag, if you want a gig bag, get a Squire and don't play this guitar!

This guitar can handle anything. I have never played a better guitar. Even the finish is strong, it won't wear off and extended playing, you would have to bring a sander to it to wear off the finish. I would trust this guitar with my life, and I would play this on stage anywhere. Even without a back up. If you think this guitar might not hit the lows enough to play punk music, put a single coil humbucker in the bridge and that will give you that blink 182/green day sound. It can do anything.

This guitar has a great set up, it is unbelieveable how solid this guitar is. It has a low action to it, which makes it easier to move you fingers around and press down the strings. Everything about this guitar was incredible I have no complaints, and the finish is amazing.

The American series standard is a solid guitar. If you want something that pumps out the high ends and drops out the lows, this is your guitar. If you want that clean sound you would get from a Red Hot Chili Peppers album, this is he answer. It has 3 control switches, five way pickup selector Switch, and three singles. And once you kick in the distortion you can get some heated solos that will blow you away. The medium jumbo frets make this guitar extremely fast. The rosewood or maple neck has a smooth feel, as if you have been playing it for years. And the hardshell case provides maximum protection.