American Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: American Stratocaster

Purchased from: Guitar Center BUFFALO

This guitar is perfect for my style of music which is mainly classic rock, but it branches off into other catagories like metal and punk. The range of sounds is beautiful from this guitar. My set up is a 60 watt Peavey, with wah, phaser and a distortion (all used at differnt times) and I find that this guitar does a good job with a variety of sounds. This guitar very quiet with a great all around sound. I find it best for playing classic rock.

My overall impression of this guitar is that it is a perfect fit for me. I love to play classic rock and my favorite is Jimi Hendrix. Naturally, I find that the Strat works best with his style. I have been playing for 4 years and finally got enough money to buy the nice guitar, and it's wonderful. If this was lost or stolen, I would find and hunt down the person who stole it and make sure I had my precious Strat back in my hands. I love everything about this guitar. After playing with a squire Strat for 3 years, all the flaws I found with the cheaper squire, I find that the American Stratocaster takes care of. I strongly recommend looking into getting one if you save up and are serious about playing.

This guitar is meant to be played live. Being a Fender, I have faith that it will last me a life time. Everythign about this guitar is steady.

This guitar, was ready to play as soon as I got it from Guitar Center. Everythign was set up fine, I didn't need to adjust anythign on it. The only flaw I found was a slight dink on the top of the neck near the tuners. Other than that, I love how it was set up, even to wonderful strings being on it.

This American Stratocaster Guitar has 22 medium jumbo frets, on a maple neck. The body is alder with a 3 color sunburst finish. The bridge is an American 2-point synchronized tremolo with stainless steel saddles. Comes with the usual Fender set up with 3 pickups connected to the 5-way selector and the 2 tones and 1 volumes button. What I loved about getting this was the case and accesories that came with it. The Fender molded case just made the whole deal sweet.