American Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: American Stratocaster

Purchased from: turnkey london

I play rock/blues and this sounds great. If your amp has got a good distortion or you have a decent pedal you can get some great distortion tones. This guitar sounds really good clean and has a bright sound (not too bright though). It is such a versatile guitar waaaaaay more so than a les paul! Great for doing all those Hendrix phrases! Also the tuners are great this thing stays in tune for so long! The bridge is very good as well as the strings last a long time before they break.

You really won't regret it, this guitar is Fender so it is built to last and I'm quite convinced by mine that it will last a good time. If you can't decide over a Strat or a les paul I strongly advise you to go for a Strat, mainly because they are just so much more versatile. If it were stolen or lost I would definitely without any hesitation buy another one.

Reliability and durability is really impressive on this guitar. This guitar withstands Live playing very well. It isn't noisy at all. Also the strap buttons are great I haven't had my strap fall of once! The hardware looks like it is built to last. I would feel absolutely fine using this guitar without a backup.

My Finish looks great in the black. The fit is good and the guitar feels good to play as the body wraps around you. It plays beautifully and was set-up really well. There hasn't been a single problem with how the guitar plays yet. The Action just right.

This is an American made Standard Stratocaster, it has 22 frets, 3 single coils, a five way Switch and more. The neck is made out of maple and on mine I have a maple fingerboard. Mine was made in early 2006 and is in black with an aged t. shell scratch plate! It looks great!