American Telecaster review by Fender

Fender: American Telecaster

Purchased from: Westbury Music

This guitar is prefect for my music style. Most of the time I play mostly classic and some modern rock. The amp I've got in a Marhsall 250DX, and it just goes perfect. It sounds completely amazing. The strings never buzz, and theres almost no feedback at all. Sometimes I play with a Boss distortion pedal, it sounds great with it. It can go from distortion to clean in an instant, and it sounds great on both settings.

Like I said before, I play mostly classic and modern rock. This guitar is a perfect match for it. I've been playing for about 6 years now, and I also own a Fender Stratocaster. Nope, I had already done all my research before I bought it. If it was stolen or lost, I would definitly buy it again in an instant. I love everything about it, and I don't hate anything. My favorite feature is how well the pickups sound, and the finish is incredible. I compared it to an American Strat, but like it better.

I belive that this guitar would withstand live playing very easily. It sounds great, and holds itself well. The hardware looks like its going to last just about as long as I live. The strap buttons are solid and don't seem to be going anywhere. I can most definitly depend on it, I would use it at a gig without a backup in a heartbeat. The finish looks like it will last with the rest of the guitar.

My guitar was set up perfect at the factory. The action was prefect, I could slide up and down the neck like nothing. The pickups were all in the right places, nothing was damaged or anything like that. The bridge was in perfect alignment with the body, and the top is prefect to. There were absolutly no flaws whatsoever on my guitar.

Well I bought an '05 American Tele, made in the USA. It's got 22 jumbo frets, and a maple fretboard. It's got a stoptail bridge, and I believe it's made of maple. Not quite sure on what type of finish, but it's black. 3-way selector, volume and tone controls, and 2 single coil pickups. It came with a hardshell case, cables, straps, and tools for adjusting the bridge. An awesome value.