Blacktop Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Blacktop Stratocaster

Purchased from: American Musical Supply

I play metal only. I use a Metal Muff, Boss MT2. Fender Frontman 25R with Eminence Bass Driver in it. This guitar has enough sustain for anyone. It will ring on for minutes if you let it. The pickups are superb in my opinion. This guitar can do anything, you can get a single coil sound, humber, double buckes. Unbelievable.

I play metal, a lot of Iron Maiden. Great axe for that. I have been playing too long to remember and still not great at it but I know guitars. I own a few other guitars, some with EMG and Duncans and this holds it's own with those as far as sound goes. I wish that it came with a gig bag or case. If it were stolen, I would sell one of my other guitars to buy this one again. I hate nothing on this guitar, I would like this over anything Fender makes. For my style of music this is the Fender for me.

This axe could withstand anything. Everything on it is genuine fender. Nothing else can be says, Fender make the most durable, flexable guitars on the market.

Set was ok, but I set it up to my liking. The guitar came flawless. No marks no nothing. The fret board is mirror clean, gloss finish on the entire neck and fret board. The body finish I believe is poly, I could be wrong but it looks great.

22 frets. Mine has the maple neck and fret board. Candy apple red body, skirted amp knobs for volume and tone controls. 5 way selector switch for the 2 chrome covered humbuckers. Fender tuners, it never goes out of tune, amazing.