Bonnie Raitt Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Bonnie Raitt Stratocaster

Purchased from: ???

This sig model sounds incredibly nice with different sound settings. It is a naturally loud guitar, so you might wanna keep your amp volume low. From my experiences with it, it has a nice rock/blues feel to it. Because it's so loud, distortion should be kept almost completely low. It shakes ceilings. The sound is a little bright on one of the 5-way settings, but can be rich, and then full. The guitar is well suited for just about anything once you play it, that is if you find it.

This guitar is a wonderful match for me. I play rock and blues tunes, and as said earlier, this guitar specializes in that area. I wouldn't try to go on a wild goose chase if I lost it, but if I had the money and found it, you can bet I'll get a new one. I say it sounds great, it's sturdy, and is very reliable. 'Nuff said.

From my understanding, the Strat sig was used quite a bit, and seems like it's new. These guitars may not live in factories, but in careful hands, will last for years. You probably should keep a backup depending on your playing style, but I think this guitar can handle just about anything.

This guitar was in near mint condition when I got it. I really have little to worry about, and because of the rarity, guitar shops take very special care of these models if they get them. Everything was fine.

This is the signature Bonnie Raitt Stratocaster. A fine guitar, made in 1996 in the US. In 2000, however, these models have been dropped from Fender's line. If you happen to find one, have a loaded wallet, for these are, with good reason, very expensive. Not to mention that Bonnie Raitt is still the only female with a signature Stratocaster in her honor. The body is made from light-weight solid alder, with a Vintage route. Also, there are Vintage style tuners on the head of the guitar. Texas pickups are equipped on the guitar as well. The bridge is a Vintage tremolo, with Fender-stamped saddles. The neck is a light rosewood with maple and a satin finish. Moving on to other details, the controls are quite nice. It has a 5-way selector, along with volume and tone. Since these are not made anymore, you'd be lucky to get a case with this guitar. The frets are Medium Jumbo, and there are 22 of them. That's the whole exterior of the guitar.

CHanns
    byczyrd Intrested in your gurtar could you send me pic and year CHanns@aol.com
    Fender5150
    I own one of these Stratocasters. This is by far the best Stratocaster I have played. It is great for blues and rock. It has a huge playability and is very versitile.
    muzikman8675309
    I have a Bonnie Raitt Fender Stratocaster sunburst for sale, in very good condiction. Awesome guitar, normal wear. $2500.00 firm if any one is interested please email me. (muzikman10@hotmail.com) Thank you