Classic Player Jaguar Special HH review by Fender

Fender: Classic Player Jaguar Special HH

Purchased from: Muscic123

The sound is where this guitar shines most! I have a modified Strat, 2 Les Pauls from Gibson and Epiphone, an Ibanez S series, and a Vintage Lyle ES335 copy. But personally, I have found identity with the sound of my Jag. As mentioned before, the combination of sounds you can do is pretty wide. You get the ballsy warm tones, and adjust to what kind of ballsy warm tone you want, and also the bright twangy tones, and again adjust to the bright twangy tone to your liking. This is a guitar that you can actually "command" the sound you want out of it. The high output enforcer humbuckers is perhaps the best sounding pickups I have ever heard! Perfect for both clean and distorted playing! Doing guitar solos lets it cut through the other sounds coming from the band!

I play all sorts of stuff, but mostly rock, and all the other sub-genres of rock. I have been playing for more than 14 years. I run this through a series of effects, and most of the time the amp I encounter for gigs would either be a Marshall, or a Fender. But whatever amp I run it through, it sounds amazing! There is nothing I don't like about this guitar, in fact, if ever this guitar gets lost, stolen, or whatever happens that gets it out of my hands, I'd buy another one of the exact same model!!! Maybe other more expensive guitars are really really good, but I'd say this one can stand up to par with them at half the price!!! All in all, this is an awesome guitar!!!

I use this as my main guitar live! And I don't bring backup! I also use this for practice, and not once it has failed me. Everything is intact, nothing looks like it's gonna give, this is how every guitar should be! This is a very very well built instrument that would probably last until my great grand children decides to play guitar!

The action was a little high when I got it, but then again action is subject to preference. A trip to the luthier did the trick. All in all, it was perfect, from finish, to alignment, etc. Outstanding craftsmanship from our Mexican friends in the Fender factory!

Got it brand new from Music 123. Made in Mexico, olympic white. Loads of really cool features. One of the most notable of them would be the enforcer humbuckers, which can be adjusted to single coils. What makes this unique is that you can get the "in between" sounds since you adjust via those wheels. Turning to extreme ends maximizes the humbucker or single coil sound, but the midways allow you to blend them to your liking. Another cool feature is the switch that lets you cut the lows. Using this feature allows you get the twang you need, and shift back to the beef instantly. Using these features would give you almost endless combinations of sound. Its very useful when playing through an unfamiliar amp, it makes it easy to get the tone you really want while leaving the amp settings on flat. The pickup switching system comes in the form of on-off switches for both bridge and neck. Other than those, you get the standard volume and tone knobs, and a nice trem bar that stays in tune with casual whammy use. I'd give this a perfect 10!