Deluxe Players Strat review by Fender

Fender: Deluxe Players Strat

Purchased from: Halmen musik

It suits my music style very well, I play blues bluesrock rock classic rock. I'm running it through my Vox AD30VT wich is also a very nice amp. It is very quiet, even at my 30 Watters full sound (loud enough to blast my ears) it doesn't hum at all. The sound is very stratty, not to bright just the right medium. It's a very versatile guitar and I'm sure you could use it for just about anything. But if you are a shredder I think maybe a Jackson guitar or something like that would suit you better.

I play rock classic rock bluesrock and blues and ut suits me perfect. If it was stolen id find the guy kill HIM take back my guitar, but if it was lost I couldnt afford a new one, but if I could I would buy a new one yes. I love everything about it, and its so sexy with its 3 tone sunburst and rosewood dfretboard. I compared it to the Fender mexio classic '50s, '60s and '70s Strat and it blew them out of the window. I also compared it to the Jimmie Vaughan signature Strat which was also great, and the Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster, wich I didn't like very much. It has prettey much all I could want. All my 10's are belong to this!

My guitar had very nice wood, the guys Who sold it to me said it was the best wood of Fender they had ever seen. The hardware seems to last and the strapbuttons are as solid as they get. I can definatley depend on this and would gig withouth a backup, and I have gigged with it withouth a backup. The finish is not thin and doesn't wear off easy.

I'm not sure how the guitar was set up in the factory, because I bought it at a local shop and it was specially set up for me. The pickups were adjusted verygood. The guitar had no flaws whatsoever, but the pickup selector was tiny bit loose, so all I had to do was to screw the screws a 180 degress and it was as good as new.

The price I paid for this was much because its from sweden and all is very expensive here. It started being produced 2004 in mexico. It has 21 frets, medium jumbo frets. I think the body is Asj but I'm not sure. It has 6 screw golden Fender treomolo system. It comes with the standard 5-way selector, 1 volume knob and 2 tone knobs. It has some upgraded stuff like the pickups are american made noiseless pickups.