Deluxe Players Strat review by Fender

Fender: Deluxe Players Strat

I play more blues or soft rock, then I would metal, and I must say that this guitar is perfect for playing that style. Stratocastor, as we all know, are endorsed by Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix etc. and the guitar can replicate their sounds really well. I am using a really cheap amp, and it still sounds good. The guitar is the loudest one in the world, unless you put the amp up on full belt. It does, however have a warm, bright sound, thanks to the ash body. This guitar is fully confined to blues though, it can replicate the sunds of other genres such as hard rock, and at a pushmetal, but it is best suited to the sounds of those Who endorse it.

This guitar is beautiful in all possible ways, sound and aesthetics. It matches my style, soft rock, blues, and the likes, perfectly. I don't really see any flaws with it, it is by far my favourite guitar of all the ones I have played, bar maybe American Strats, but if yo can afford them you wouldn't be looking at this review would you. I would defitenly be willing to get this again if it was stolen, I don't think I would chose anything else. Thanls for reading the review, I hope it informed you somewhat.

This guitar feels very durable. I would be willing to play it live without a back up. I think it will last me for years to come. It could fall on the floor and still keep going on and on, of course I don't recommend dropping it to test this.

This guitar was very well put together, and fells great. I found no flaws with it at all.

This guitar is a great guitar in my opinion. This guitar was made in Mexico, in 2006, I believe, as it has a little coin on the bag confirming it was made on Fender's 60th Anniversary. The neck of this guitar, come in two woods, rosewood and maple. I chose the maple, and it sounds beatufil. The neck has 21 frets, all are really accesicable, and they are medium Jumbo frets. It has a 12" radius. The body wood is Ash, which does make the guitar heavier then say an Ibanez, but who cares? It gives a really bright sound. The bridge is a Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo, which sounds great. It uses Vintage Fender Noiseless pickups, all three of which are single coil. It comes with a volume knob and two tone knobs, along with a 5-way pickup switch, and an extra button which gives you two extra pick up choices. It also comes with a Fender gig bag. The hardware of this guitar is all gold plated which gives it a very deluxe feeling.