Deluxe Players Strat review by Fender

Fender: Deluxe Players Strat

Purchased from: Zzounds.com

Sound is flawless I have had my 2011 Deluxe Players Strat for about 6 months now. I am amazed at how well it plays, and sounds. Mine is the maple neck version blue with gold hardware. An incredible deal for the money and worth every peny. The best part of it is the payment plan Zzounds.com has that I used to get it. The old try it before you buy plan had me sold after the first 5 minutes. I want one in every color now.

This one os a keeper and I plan on playing it plenty and lasting for quite a while I have had my 2011 Deluxe Players Strat for about 6 months now. I am amazed at how well it plays, and sounds. Mine is the maple neck version blue with gold hardware. An incredible deal for the money and worth every peny. The best part of it is the payment plan Zzounds.com has that I used to get it. The old try it before you buy plan had me sold after the first 5 minutes. I want one in every color now.

Again flawless. The way it came is the way I am playing it. It came ready to go from the jump ! I have had my 2011 Deluxe Players Strat for about 6 months now. I am amazed at how well it plays, and sounds. Mine is the maple neck version blue with gold hardware. An incredible deal for the money and worth every peny. The best part of it is the payment plan Zzounds.com has that I used to get it. The old try it before you buy plan had me sold after the first 5 minutes. I want one in every color now.

Blue 2011 mim 4-ply brown shell pickguard 12" neck radius Modern C-shaped maple neck 21 medium-jumbo frets Gold-plated hardware 3 Vintage Noiseless single-coil pickups Push-button switch activates bridge pickup in positions 4 and 5 of blade switch for 7 pickup configurations Vintage-style synchronized tremolo Vintage-style tuners