Highway 1 Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Highway 1 Stratocaster

Purchased from: B&B Music

This fits my style of music perfectly, I can go from blues to an AC/DC classic to rock to some harder rock (Guns N' Roses, Van Halen) to even a not bad metal tone when on the neck pickup (I like it anyway). I'm using it with a Brand X 15 watt amp (not very good) but I got a DigiTech RP80 last christmas so it made my guitar sound much better.

I really like it, I've tried some other guitars in this price range and still like this one, I think it would anybodys style a music (alright you could get a better metal guitar but than you sacrifice everything else). If it were stolen I would defenatly buy it again if I didn't have the money for a higher model. All in all its very versitile I had the choice of this over a Epiphone Les Paul of the same level and cost I would choose this but thats just me anyway if you're thinking about buying one of these go try I think you'll like it.

Built like a tank could easily take live playing, strap locks and tuners are solid.

It was factory set up but the guy who owns the local music store set it up better (did stuff to the pickups and some other things I can't remember). Action is pretty low (not Jackson shreding guitar low tho), I lile it. I bought it in perfect condition and it still is to this day, it held its finish nicely.

Same as every other Strat, 5-way selector, made on 2004 I think (got it in 05). Tobaco burst with rosewood fretboard. 3 single coils.