Highway 1 Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Highway 1 Stratocaster

Purchased from: www.gak.co.uk

This guitar sounds beautiful, very clear and bright. There is a huge variety of sound. It gives a classic rock sounds, blues sound, funk sound even acoustic sound. It really does sound great. I use it with a Marshall MG50DFX, but I've tried it on other amps and it still sounds super. It suits my style of msuis wel which is sorta blues rock, kinda like Jimi Hendrix but can be used to make any sound. It really is great sounding.

I don't think it matters what type of msuic you play this guitar will be able to do the job. I have no problems with it, it's brilliant. If it was stolen iw ould most deffinatly buy another one. There is nothing I hate about it, I love everything about the guitar, my favourtie thing is probably the huge range in sound from the 3 pickups. I have a Japanese Tokai which is more expensive than this Fender and I prefer my Fender overall because it is more practical and more versitile. This is a truly brillaint guitar and fantasticly priced. Fender really have done themselves proud on this one.

I could definatly depend on this guitar, I've already gigged with this guitar and it can definatly withstand live palying. The hardware seems like it will last for a long time as there have not been any slight problems, the strap buttons are very solid and have been fitted well. My only problem is that the finish is quite thin and picks up chips very easyily. But overall good.

This guitar has been brilliantly set up and fitted together, it has very hardwaring hardware. The action is very fast and low which is great, the best guitar I've palyed on. everything is fitted fimrly and in the right place. It looks beautiful with the satin lacquer finish in sapphire blue. you can see the wood through the finish, it's great and has a 3ply white scratch plate and a quality bit of wood for the maple neck. Overall very good again.

It's Fender Startocaster made in the USA, it has 22 medium jumbo frets, a maple neck and an alder wood body. It is in a satin lacquer finish in sapphire blue, it has a tremelo bridge, 1 volume control and 2 tone controls. It has a 5-way Switch and 3 single coil pickups and came with a padded gig bag. All of these features are brilliant and what you would expect from an American Fender. Brilliant!