Highway 1 Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Highway 1 Stratocaster

Purchased from: The Hock Shop

I love this guitar. It has an amazing sound. Its a strat, enough said. I play blues and classic rock such as SRV, Hendrix, Zeppelin, Clapton and styles like that. This guitar has amazing clean tones. It can get your signature Strat quack, a bright, thin tone, and a powerful fat tone for intense leads. This guitar sounds great with minimal distortion. Its a Standard strat. You'll get a Strat tone with this. Its a workhorse. Incredibly versatile. I use a Line 6 Spider Jam, and I love this guitar. It can get glassy, in Bridge position, and fat and aggressive it neck.

Once again, I play mainly lead blues, and this is perfect. Its got great blues tones so I can depend on it. I have been playing for about 5 years, and this is one of the most dependable guitars I've came across. I also have a Godin Freeway Classic, and I actually like this better for my style. I am currently selling mine though, because I want to upgrade to a G&L Comanche. So I need the moneybut I wish I could keep it. F it were stolen, I would buy a new one, because it keeps its resale value, and I just love it. I love its sound, but it doesn't have anything unique to it, so its good to have another guitar when ou have it, to Switch up every now and then. It is an american standard, just with a crappier finish. That's it. Your saving a bout 300$ to!

This guitar can withstand live playing. Since it practically never goes out of tune, it can go until you say different. The hardware will always survive, its american standard, nothing else, all american Standard equipment. The only problem was the strap button, but that's an easy fix. You could play an entire gig with this because of its versatility. And its great for blues leads. Its just the finish, it doesn't wear off but its not as shiny as the american Standard finish.

Ok, lets get this settled. This is american, not mexican, not chinese. So its set up with no flaws. And again, it comes everything standard, so its set up normally. But of course I bought it used, so it could be set up. But I bought it flawless.

This is an american highway 1. It has 21 frets, I believe. Its an alder body, maple neck, rose wood finger board. Its got your Standard volume, tone, tone and 5 way pickup selector. I bought it used, but I belive it has everything sock. Nothing special, just standard.