Highway 1 Telecaster review by Fender

Fender: Highway 1 Telecaster

This thing sings! The bridge pickup screams and the neck pickup hollers. I play mostly hard rock, but really I'm all over the board. This guitar will sound like anything you want! I run it through a Fender Frontman 25R, and it gets a little bit of a hum with the more I put between the guitar and the amp. That can be fixed by buying quality cables. I love the brighter punk sound, and this thing does it all.

I've been playing for a few years and admit that I'm not the best in the world. But I can tell the difference between an awesome guitar and a cheap Ibanez special. I was looking for a solid professional guitar with a fixed bridge, and this baby delivered. Strats are always a solid choice, but Teles are perfect for a lot, and really good for everything else.

Everything came perfect from the factory. Every piece of hardware on this axe is high quality and meant to last. I've heard of people worrying about the paint being easily scratched, but I haven't noticed anything of the like yet. It may scratch in the future, but it isn't as cheap as that of my other guitars.