Highway 1 Telecaster review by Fender

Fender: Highway 1 Telecaster

Purchased from: Knud Eskildsen

This baby suits my whole music style. Hard rock, soft rock, poprock. I use this baby through a Marshall 15w amp, the amp is okay for training, but unfortunately its the only one I've got. This baby doesn't really make noises. The sound is very rich. Might be because its single coils.

If my baby was stolen I would go buy a new one for insurance money. Yeah I got it insured. I love this guitar. That's all I can say. When I took this baby up at the store, I knew there was love in the air. I love this baby.

This guitar is definately more than okay for touring, live playing. Whatever. The hardware is built to last. It's a Tele for christ sake! I replaced the strap buttons with Schaller strap locks. I don't like not using strap locks. Afraid of dropping my baby. I depend 100% on this baby. I would definately use this on a gig without backup.

The guitar was well set up from the beginning. I asked the store if I could be there when they set it up. So I saw it right out of the box. I like what I saw. It was wrapped totally. Very responsible. The pickup height was very suitable for me, and the string height was also very fine. The shop did what I said. No flaws here.

This baby was made in 2005. It has 22 frets, jumbo. My neck is maple, and my baby's color is honey blonde. The pickups are passive, and are both single coils. There's a volume knob and a tone knob. There was a gig bag included in my case - a Fender Deluxe gig bag. I love the paint. You just have to be careful. But the cool thing is. That is a thin paint so the tree vibrates, so in my opinion it has a better sound than the american standards. You can see the real wood through the paint job. I like that.