Highway 1 Telecaster review by Fender

Fender: Highway 1 Telecaster

Purchased from: thomann

I play everything for Indie to punk rock right through to the odd popish style song. I have played it on a Marshall MG100 and Peavey 40w Rage amps and found that it gives clean crisp tones when they are wanted yet is equally good at putting out distortion. have played my friends std american tele and think that this thing is in a different class with brighter tone than the std's.

I play anything and everything and have found that this will sound good at alomost anything, not sure of metal/rock but, it's not something I play so no concerns. I also have a Marshall MG100DFX, Peavey Rage 40w, Boss DS-2, a V-Amp2 and a De-Armond Jazz Sig Les Paul with bisbgy style bridge and humbucker pickups. If it were lost or stolen I'd probly cry as the transparent finish was hard to come across. And probly even harder to replace. Compared it to std american teles. My friends mexican tele and a few Ibanez's and found this was by far the most capable.

Definately capable of Live playing and I would recomend it to anyone looking a good versatile gig guitar. Would use it without backup and not worry about anything breaking. Seems solid and will probably survive anything thrown at it. Will definately withstand a rough set.

Immaculate finish. Just right action. No tinkering required. Finish is unbelievable to look at and opposed to the flat colour the honey blonde transparent gives that little extra detail required. Can just see the grain throughout and is a beautiful touch.