Jag-Stang review by Fender

Fender: Jag-Stang

Purchased from: Thomann

This sounds great for me because I have such a wide range of sound to play from easy listening to real heavy metal. I can get a class sound for Chili Peppers songs and then when I'm with my hevy metal band I can get a great crunch sound from the Seymour Duncan style humbucker. And then I have a Boss GT-6 which gives me an even bigger variety of sound. It's great!

I've been playing guitar for about 6 years, I've a wide range of guitar styles and sounds, its the right guitar for different types of sound from funky stuff to heavy shit, I used to play Duality by Slipknot on it at a few gigs, went down really well, specially with the pinched harmonics.

I have this guitar for nearly a year and I've gigged in many venues with it, it's great, the hardware will last a lifetime. It's chrome, you put that stuff on cars couse its gonna last. I have strap locks on the guitar and because its a Kurt Cobain designed guitar your expected to go mad on stage and you can really depend on it. The finish is an aqua blue and the guitar looks like its brand new. Love it!

The guitar came with a gig bag and everything was fine, the action is really really low and the neck is very thin so its great for shredding, the bridge was well put in place and is great for those Randy Rhoads songs.

This is a 2004 re-issue from Fender. Made in USA. It's got 22 medium jumbo frets, 24" scale with rosewood fingerboard and maple neck and Vintage machine heads so they won't rust. Basewood body with chrome hardware, a Fender Floating with "Dynamic" vibrato tail piece, Vintage Strat single coil pickup and specially designed "Hot Humbucker." It's just quality!