Jaguar review by Fender

Fender: Jaguar

This guitar sounds great. I play anywhere from blues, jazz, indie, rock, and hard rock, and even some worship. Each sound I've tried to get I have achieved. This guitar's many options for different, yet solid and great sounding tones are a main reason why I bought it. I play through a spider 212 and it sounds good, also when my band plays through the Mackie speakers it sounds great. But when plugged into a Fender or Marshall Tube amp, you get the one of the greatest sounding guitars I have heard. I have had no problems so far with excess noise.

This guitar is incredible I greatly recommend this guitar! I have been playing for about 2 years and I have played Epiphone Les Pauls, Silvertones, and Gibson SG's live but I prefer the Jaguar over all of them, it has the best overall tone and the most versatile tone. Also this guitar is the perfect weight and just straight up looks awesome. If I lost this guitar, I would definitely buy another one, once I got the money.

I've played this guitar Live numerous times and it's traveled in the back of a packed bus, a small Sante Fe, my Jeep, and others, and it still looks and sounds great. I have used this guitar in gigs with and without backups, I haven't ever doubted this guitar, and I still don't. The finish is beautiful (I have the Olympic White) and strong. The strap buttons are sturdy and fit all of the straps I have used. Including my Fender seatbelt strap. The hardware seems like it will last, but it smudges easily (like the back of a new iPod), this seems to be the only problem.

This guitar had to be special ordered for me from my good friends at Guitar Center. It came all the way from Massachusetts. When it arrived it was set up just right, I could not believe how well the action was set coming straight from the factory. There were absolutely no flaws on this guitar.

This is a gorgeous American made guitar. The body is made of Alder and it has a "C" shaped Maple neck. It has a rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays, and 22 Vintage style frets. It has unique '60s styling, and chrome hardware. It is equipped with 2 Special design American Vintage Jaguar single-coil pickups in the neck and the bridge. It also has 2 on/off slide switches for each pickup, and Fender/Gotoh Vintage style tuning machines. For the bridge it has a Vintage style Floating tremolo with tremolo lock button. it's scale length is 24". And it comes with a great Deluxe Brown hardshell case. And also a strap, cable, and meguiar's mist and wipe kit.