Jaguar HH review by Fender

Fender: Jaguar HH

Price paid: C$ 799.99

Purchased from: Long & McQuade

I mostly concentrate on multiple music styles, so I use a do-it-all Line 6 Spider IV series amp with on-board effects. I mostly judge a guitar's sound with distortion, and by far, no other passive guitar pickups beat this guitar's pickups. While producing heavy and clean sound with distortion, I never had to work on shielding the pickups. These pickups are what I call the 'perfect' pickups, used for almost any kind of music style.

I have been playing guitars for just over 3 years, testing a variety of guitars in store, until I finally found this perfect guitar suited for just about anything. Before I bought this guitar, I originally wanted to go for the Fender Blacktop Telecaster, but this Fender Jaguar HH had more top-notch features. If anyone stole my guitar, I'd track his identity down to the furthest end of the universe to get my guitar back, even if it means of leaving earth itself. I love this guitar's perfect intonation, ZERO fret buzz with low action, most comfortable neck and body contour, etc... so much that I'd not say anything bad about this guitar. This guitar is definitely the king of all guitars. The only thing I wish this guitar had was an Original Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo with a D-TUNA to use in dropped tunings.

This guitar has a hi-quality black-chrome finish which withstands every single playing environment, so yes, it will withstand live playing. This guitar should've come with Schaller's strap buttons, although Fender is not to blame. Still, the buttons ARE solid. Other than string breakage OR a secondary guitar with a whammy bar, I'd never have to worry about this guitar breaking down, compared to my previous Ibanez RG series, which was a total disappointment compared to my Fender Jaguar, which is TOTALLY stable.

I have just been using this guitar straight from the store with 9-42 strings, and the action is ALREADY at its prefect stage. Pickups, fret leveling, neck curvature, and string height were very stable to me. My fingers flew on the guitar's neck. (No kidding!) The only flaw I'd see is the black stains on the rosewood fingerboard. I just had to use a soft cloth to wash the stains away. Problem fixed!

My Fender SE Jaguar HH, Made in Japan, is a classic, top-notch bolt-on guitar made of alder body, maple neck and 22-fret rosewood fretboard. This Special Edition guitar swaps out standard plastic hardware with a solid, chrome theme. The guitar has a classic, black finish with a Strat-style, most comfortable body and neck ever played. This guitar has 2 Seymour-Duncan Dragster humbuckers (neck and bridge) that produce heavy sound (with distortion) while staying noise-free when I stop playing. This guitar has an Adjusto-Matic (aka Fender-Licensed Tune-O-Matic) fixed bridge with Schaller's locking tuners, which further expedite the tuning stability. This guitar's pickups are controlled with a classic Jaguar-style Series/Parallel switches used for varieties of usage in almost every style of playing.