Mexican Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Mexican Stratocaster

Purchased from: North Jersey Guitar

I'm more of an all around person when it comes to playin music but I mostly play blues and jazz. The Fender Strat's sound provides great tone for whatever type of music style you play, and the 5 way pickup switching for the single coils help you get that type of modern or Vintage sound you want.

I have been playin guitar for 3 years and I could be any happier with this Fender Strat. The most important things that I like about this guitar was the price, the thin neck for easy playin across the fretboard, and the nice sound it gives when I play it with my Genz-Benz amp. If I ever had it stolen or lost it, I would definetly buy another one of these babies. I'm satisfied with the way it is and it beat out all of the other guitars that I compared it with.

I use this guitar when I play with my band and to practice with. It's really durable for a Fender and the hardware would last a long time. The salesperson said that it should last almost forever which is good, but in a gig I wouldn't depend on it fully. I would bring a backup incase it has some trouble. The finish on it is good enough, but it might wear off in somewhat a while when I play a lot with it, but its fair and should make due.

I bought this used but the guy who had it first only played it 2 or 3 times so basically it was brand new. No flaws when I first bought and played it and it didn't have any problems to begin with.

I don't know what year it was made, but this guitar has some good qualities. 21 frets, thin neck for good playin, and a solid top. It's got a nice sunburst finish to it with fender-style tremelo. The Strat contains 3 single-coil pickups for that good old Fender Vintage sound in which I especially like in a guitar. It included a case too when I bought it so at least that was good.