Mexican Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Mexican Stratocaster

Purchased from: Local shop

The band I'm with we play hard rock,blues,punk and alternative and this thing does it all pretty damn nicely. I use it with a crappy Line 6 spider 3 75w amp and it actually gets the clean tone I need but I use either a Boss ds-1 or big muff for some badassness. From what I know I think the mid 90s mim strats have hotter pickups but I'm not to sure but damn the pickups sound gorgeous no matter what style you play you can do anything with it.

As I mentioned before we play a variety of styles and this thing does it all. I've been playing for 5 years and have had an Epiphone Les Paul Standard some dinky Strat copy and this Strat blows em all away. This thing can stand up to my friends 77' Gibson les paul. This is a purchase I could never regret cause there's just nothing bad about it. If it were lost or stolen I'd hunt down the bastard that stole it and beat the shit outta him with his gear then get my guitar back and beat the shit outta that bastard with my guitar and handcuff him to a pole a a screamo concert to suffer for the rest of his life.

It's already 15 years old and still in pretty good condition just a few tiny dings. I do a bit of live playing and I've never had a problem. Everything seems like it would last for pretty damn good amount of time.

This guitar was setup perfect for me from the moment I played everything was adjusted perfectly. There was no need for me to fuck this thing up

Nothing special just Standard 5-way switch, Fender tuners ect. (all stock). Simplicity is best to me I guess.