Mexican Telecaster review by Fender

Fender: Mexican Telecaster

Purchased from: Logans Pianos

This Tele can do anything except heavy metal/ screamo. It could if you ran it through a pedal and adjusted pickup height. I play AC/DC, Black Sabbath, GN'R and it handles all of these nicely.

This is the best guitar ever and it will never leave my collection. Everything is perfect and I would never sell it, I would rather sell a vital organ. If it was stolen it would be my lifes work to track it down and beat the bas%#%d that stole it.

This guitar will withstand gigging. Only thing is invest in some Dunlop rotatable strap locks. I would depend on this guitar without a backup. It stays in tune perfectly and I hardly tune it.

The action was beautiful out of the box. No fret buzz anywhere and the neck was dead flat. I raised the pick-ups abit but that's personal preference. There were no faults whatever with the guitar. I have owned it for a month and can find no faults and I probably wont.

My Telecaster was made in 2011 in the Fender factory of Mexico, it is a 60th anniversary with the stamped neck plate. It has an alder body and maple fretboard. It is a solid piece of wood and has the best flame I've ever seen on a Tele: considering its Mexican. It has a string through body bridge and the standard Tele pickups. The tuners are standard Fenders.