Mustang review by Fender

Fender: Mustang

Purchased from: Crossroads Music

I play mostly rock and grunge, it works out perfectly. I use my Fender Blues Junior amp, and it really sounds great. The pickups will make some noise when not in play. I can make this thing go from crunchy and mean to clear and soft.

My style of music is grunge (Nirvana) and rock n' roll, perfect match! I have been playing for about a year now. I love everything about it, it looks even better in person.

It will go through live playing, the hardware will last a lifetime. The strap buttons seem okay to me, some people recommend new ones, I don't. I would play a gig without a backup and bring my Mustang. The finish seems like it will last a very long time.

It was amazingly setup, no adjustments have been made. The pickups are great, but I might get some different ones. No flaws were found, the neck was all setup, and it played very well at the store.

It is a 1969 reissue and it's Japanese made. 22 frets with a rosewood fretboard. Also, it has a laminated top. The finish is a Vintage white without a racing stripe. Has volume and tone knobs. It comes with two single coil pickups.