Mustang review by Fender

Fender: Mustang

Purchased from: Förstarkardoktorn

It suits me perfectly. Its quite trebly, but not as twhangy as a Tele. I love the sound. I play Nirvana, White Stripes, Green Day, The Clash, The Ramones, AC/DC, Flogging Molly, Guns N' Roses and The Who. I alter etwen this and my fathers Epi Special II. The Epi has a humbucker sound this for single coil. Its a nice comination. I use it thru my Behringer amp, and it works ok (the amp has bit bad clean controls). The pickups does hum, but sounds really cool distorted. But this isnt something for metal, but for punk and lighter rock it's perfect.

It works gret with me. It looks fantastic. I got beacouse my Telecaster broke, so I got this. And it was a good deal. This one is almost in the same league as the USA made. There really unusal to. If it were stolen I would find the person if I could and reposses my favourite guitar! If not I would get either a new one or a Fender Jaguar. Nothing I wish it had.

It would survive live, no problem. It's a solid guitar. As long as you dont smash it in the ground it wont break (but what guitar wouldn't). The hardware will last. Fantastic strap buttons. I can depend on it, as long as I can tune it. It goes out of tune fast (beacouse of the tremolo). The finish will last, without any problems.

Well cant tell factiry setup, beacouse the guitar was just hanging in the store collecting dust (thats why it was so cheap). But I really like the action. The store got me 0.10 Fedner Bullet strings, wich are really good. The pickups ere well adjusted. There no falws on it.

It's a 1969 reissuie Competition Red Mustang was made 2004 in Japan. It has 22 frets and a rosewood fretboard and maple neck. The body is made out of alder I think. It has a Mustang bride. Passive Mustang single-coil pickups. It has a master volume and a master tone control. It has two three way sliders for pickups. Standard tuners. The shop got me a hardcase and changed the strings (I want 0.10 instead of 0.9). It has all you need! Fantastic features!