Mustang review by Fender

Fender: Mustang

I play mostly Blues, Rock stuff and this guitar is perfect for it. I use it with a Line6 Spider II 112 trough a TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/flanger+pitch modulator and a DigiTech Grunge pedal. I have tried it with valve amps and that is really sweet. The guitar itself can sometimes give a little buzz but not much to disturb (the amp is noisy though). I love the sound of it. really good for clean things, you can get some nice sometimes funny sounds from it. the only problem for me is when I just put on new strings. then the lo w E and A strings give a lot of buzz but that disapears after 1 day or 2 when the strings has got tensioned.

I play blues and rock mostly and this guitar is perfect. I'we been playing for 3 years and thsi is the only electric guitar I own. I love this guitar and if you play blues, rock and clean things then this guitar is perfect. If you play metal or so then this is all wrong. To get a pinch out of it is hard.

This guitar has taken on lot of live playing when my father was in a band when he was young. everything on this guitar is still where it should be. I really depend on it the only thing that you shouldent do is to play outside I think, like most guitars the string get out of tone really quick.

The only thing I have ever need to do since I got it after my father, is to lover the strings. Everything was good. It only has some spots where the paint has gone away from taking some hits I think.