Showmaster QMT HH review by Fender

Fender: Showmaster QMT HH

The Fender Showmaster is really designed for rock-things. Doesn't matter if it's blues-rock, classic-rock or kinds of metal but it's nothing for styles of jazz or something like that. Plays nice with clean and overdrive, nothing to compare hear. Warm and full clean sound; warm to cool overdrive (depends on the tunersettings).

This guitar is very nice. It matches all I play: rock, metal, emo, blues! The only thing that disturbs on that guitar is her weight! You really notice that its some massive piece mahogany-wood you hold there. But that's something you will forget when you play.

Nothing to compare at this point. Everything was clean and well adjusted. The photos all matched the guitars look. Very good service.

The Showmaster QMT HH guitar offers warm sustain and amazing playability thanks to its set-in, high-access, 24-fret necks, American-made Seymour Duncan pickups, five-way switching, and Smoked Chrome hardware - and a carved, highly-figured quilt (QMT) maple top. These instrument is stunningly beautiful, easy to play and loaded with superb tone!

thayes93
    the 2nd review said it was made from heavy mahogany. its really lite basswood
    franksciante
    how can a 2 pickup guitar have a 5 way switch? does it do some sorta crazy ass coil splitting or what?
    BillCenk
    I figured I'd mention this for anyone thinking about buying this guitar: It's normally $900, I've seen it advertised for $600 and I bought it at a local sale for $500.
    Defaulted
    I recently bought this guitar and really like it. I got a really good price on it. When the stre first got it i was $1,038 and I bought it for $520. I really love the sound. Great Guitar!
    AlexAvarice
    Heh, I never knew Fender had any hard-core built guitars. I thought the only one was the Jim Root tele. This guitar looks great.
    paquiquinho
    I've been choosing a new guitar for my birthday next month and got to try this one today. I thought that I was either getting a mexican strat or a cort M900 but after playing this one I've made up my mind. Really awsome looking guitar and it plays really well. I wish I had enough money for a american strat but has I don't I've choosen my new guitar. Well even if I could buy the strat I would go with this one. I fell in love with her...
    tlluckbrown
    By far my favorite guitar. I have the tobacco sunburst qmt and the finish is to absolutely die for. The most beautiful guitar I own also. The versatility is outstanding with the 5 way selector. I recently installed a Seymour Duncan SH-6 in the bridge and oh, man what difference that made for soloing. I can hit a note, go make and sandwich, eat it, drink a beer, come back to her and she's still singing. I think they stopped making the Showmaster QMT for some reason. Probably because they were taking the wind out of the high-end Strat sales. Jerks!