Squier Affinity Strat review by Fender

Fender: Squier Affinity Strat

My style is metal because i play a lot of Iron Maiden I was using a Marshall stack. Quality sound when played on a good amplifier I found it hard to make some harmonics

I will play some iron maiden XD I have played guitar for 6 years i got a plenty of other guitars because i bought this one for my son. Thats it very good guitar!

You can play it live if you want i did some shows with it. All is solid. The only thing you have to worry about is to not break the strings XD

The guitar was in very good shape The pickups were a little slack All the things were setted up. Just needed to verify the sonority

It was a 2008 model wich I bought in 2009. It was brand new and it was made in China. The top is very solid, when it comes out of the box, the decorating plate is covered with a plastic bag wich I removed easily without unscrewing the plate. The neck wood was Mahogany wich i dont like the color ( the best is maple!) The body style was stratocaster. The only thing that was an original thing that you could find on a real Stratocaster (standard etc...) was the volume/tone buttons. The pickups were no-named so i dont know whats the quality. There were some accessories included like a tuner (fender),gig bag (fender),a little 15 watts amplifier (bullet 150), a high quality cable (fender) and the guy from the shop gave us a hook.