Squier Affinity Strat review by Fender

Fender: Squier Affinity Strat

Well, well it's interesting. My style is heavy and death metal and it plays it nicely. If you put it into the bridge pickup only it sounds bad but every other pickup sounds very good. Playing higher notes makes it scream but I play metal without solo's or high notes so it is very good. Plays other types brilliantly.

Very good. sound is pretty good. played for 1 year and I love it. I play it a total of about 2 hours a week. I would definitely buy it again if I lose it or break it but that won't happen. I chose it over everything because it was cheap, sounded great and it came with a lot of things.

Very very reliable have had about 11 different concert nights and has coped brilliantly. Has not cut out and it sounded brilliant. I have only had it for a year but it could last another 10 or 15. The plastic film has come off but it is not a worry for me and the amp is indestructible. I have dropped it while carrying and it is still perfect.

It was perfect when I got it.

21 frets, Maple neck and mine is a dark sunburst which looks excellent. Comes with a gig bag, strap, picks, tuner, headphones, all cables needed and a whammy bar. It also came with a Fender Frontman 15G amp which is cool. Overall pretty good value for money. has a volume knob and 2 tone knobs. 5-way pickup selector.