Squier Beginner set review by Fender

Purchased from: Guitars and Gigs

I play a lot of punk rock (green day) and classic rock (ACDC), and some pop, and it suits all these styles, even without an effect pedal. At first the sound was bad, but it was only the cable, get a good one and it's swell.

This is a good guitar, albeit a cheap one. If you play an Acoustic and want to switch, turn to this. If it were stolen / lost, I'd get a better model.

The guitar is a Fender and so is built to last. The finish is great and hasn't worn off. I've played i my school a couple of times and no major disappointments.

The guitar was made in China, but surprisingly there are no imperfections that are visible.

Yes I got a beginner's set. Don't hate me. I had been playing for four months and was short on cash. At first I thought it would be a shitty model, but it is worth its price, and a bit more. It's a sunburst, and has a design exactly the same as a Strat. There are two tone controls, a volume control and a 5 way switch, all of which work well even after a year of constant fiddling. Of course, it wouldn't be a set without a Case, gig bag, strap, cable, and an amplifier. All of which are satisfactory.

bjunoxx98
    ima big fan of Green Day , and the guitar can play Dookie's song ? (badenglish)