Standard Fat Strat review by Fender

Fender: Standard Fat Strat

Purchased from: Guitar Center Raleigh NC

I play classic rock and hard rock. This is why I like the Fat Stratocaster. You can Switch from single coils for a clean sound to the humbucker for overdrive. I play with a Fender Frontman 25R amp. There is a lot of buzzing in the background when my fingers aren't touching the strings. I think this is the amp more then the guitar though. I love the range of sounds I get from this guitar.

This guitar is great for all styles of music because of its pickups. I am glad that I spent the extra $50 to get the Fat Strat instead of a Standard Strat. The color selection online sucks for all strats, but if you go to Guitar center they can get it for you in almost any color, and they will service the guitar for you. I played many guitars at Guitar Center and read many reviews on others, and this is a reliable and respectable guitar. I love it.

Everything on this guitar has lasted, and is still looking good. I have never had a problem with anything on the guitar, and I would deffinatley gig without a backup.

I havn't changed the set-up of my guitar at all, and the pickups are adjusted fine from the factory. This guitar hasn't gotten scratched at all and has great finish. The tuning pegs slip a little while I'm playing. This is a great guitar otherwise.

- Made in Mexico - 21 frets - Volume, 2 tone knobs, 5 way pickup selector - Standard Fender S/S/H pickup - Maple neck , a maple headstock