Standard Fat Strat review by Fender

Fender: Standard Fat Strat

In all honesty I love this guitar! I dont feel the pickups are the best yet you can change that. The Neck pickup is my most used pick up. I bought this guitar also so I have a humbucker at the bridge for every other type of music I play. This guitar has a bright sound and great tone. What I mean by tone is you got an entire variety of sounds pushed into one guitar. I find its versatility amazing. People do not credit Fender's Standard shop enough.

There is bad in every guitar in the world whether you think it or not. It's a world of imperfection unfortuneatley yet I love for its flaws and for its upsides. I recommend this guitar for anyone who needs a mass amount of diffrent tones and great playability. This guitar was not compared to any other guitars I just liked it for its sound. I will not compare a Gibson Les Paul To a Fender Stratocaster because they are built diffrently they have diffrent tones and are known for there own aspects so I do not compare guitars of different qualities or brands I just found this one played it and liked sound. That is why there is no compareisions of instruments in this review. I just say it as it is. I like this guitar and I know people will back me up.

I'll be honest although I love this guitar, this guitar can not stay in tune very well when you use the Tremelo bar. It is really a hassle to play a tremolo included solo and after that the rythm is lost due to the strings being out of tune.

There have been no problems with the set up except I like a bit higher of an action. Everything was in great shape when I bought it.